Six different excursions will be offered to COLING 2018 participants on the afternoon of Wednesday, August 22.
Click on the links below for details about each of the excursions.
- Participants will choose the excursion they like while registering for the conference.
- There will be an option to book an extra excursion ticket for accompanying persons.
- Registration for the excursions will be on the first come, first served basis.
- Space on each excursion is limited.
- Excursions 5 and 6 also require a minimum number of participants.
Excursion One: Bandelier National Monument
Excursion Two: Journey to Taos
Excursion Three: Journey to the Jemez Mountains, Valles Caldera and Los Alamos
Excursion Four: A Rafting Trip on the Rio Grande
Excursion Five: Hands-On Culinary History Class and Tastings at the SF School of Cooking
Excursion Six: Santa Fe History and Art Tour